During Kansas’ 81-71 victory over Oklahoma on Sunday, former Sequoyah standout Angel Goodrich became Kansas’ all-time career assists leader. Goodrich, in her 100th career game as a Jayhawk, dished out 10 assists to increase her career total to 687, surpassing Lisa Braddy’s mark of 686. With 13 more assists Goodrich will become only the eighth player in Big 12 Conference history to record 700 or more career assists.
- College Sports
- West Virginia's baseball team rushes to the rescue in Moore
- Wuerffel, Frazier, Dayne selected for college Hall
- Browns draft pick Bryant arrested in Oklahoma
- NCAA rejects Tulsa’s appeal on Burnham eligibility
Tahlequah Daily Press sports - weekend wrap-up
All the local headlines of interest from this past weekend.
- Former Sequoyah QB headed to Baltimore
- Cowboys Stadium gets 1st playoff championship game
- Parameters of College Football Playoff being set
City of Angel
Getting drafted by Tulsa a ‘dream come true’ for Sequoyah alum Angel Goodrich.
- Goodrich drafted 29th by Tulsa Shock
- More College Sports Headlines